Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Morning

7:35--Am started awake by terrifying barking. Suki and Bosco decide all joggers are forthwith enemies of the empire
7:45--take medication, walk downstairs and let dogs outside. have apple juice and toast for breakfast. let dogs back in
8:00--turn on "Almost an Angel" on tv, read Helmet for My Pillow while watching the movie and enjoying my breakfast
12:00--finish my book, get up and have cheezits. let dogs out
12:15--research various items from recently finished novel: I had no idea what a Higgins Boat, Marine Raiders, Paramarines, or who General Vandergrift was. After a brief foray on Wikipedia I am sufficiently informed.
1:15--goof off on facebook
1:30--failblog and icanhavecheezburger=awesome
2:00--read my feeds and comic book updates; watching 30 minute fanfilm staring Batman. Awesome
2:30--start writing my blog for the day

I'm am thoroughly suprised how fast my day goes by. I looked up and its almost 3 pm.

Its been a good day so far though.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment