Friday, June 25, 2010

The Dulcet Tones of Barking Dogs and Snoozing Cats

I think every animal in my house has a propensity to bark at odd intervals thus scaring the crap out of everyone in the room.
The only one who doesn't bark is the cat; which really just means that she must find other methods of scaring me half to dead on a daily basis.
My sister is watching "The Craft." I can't really remember why I liked this movie so much when I was 13. I think it was the idea of someone punishing bullies by using magic.
So they recalled a bunch of Spagetti-O's recently. I feel bad for all the people screwed out of their cheap, not technically food...food.
My cat is quite possible one of the most adorable creatures on the planet.
This morning she brought me a dead bug.
It's the thought that counts, truely.
Most days she spends her time living in a cardboard printer-paper box my mom got me.
Her favorite game is to wait for people to walk past and reach out to smack them on the ankle as they walk by.
When our dog chases her she retreats back to that box, like its her safe spot during a game of tag. She'll smack our dog on the nose and be all safe and stuff because our dog is too big to get a hold of her in the box.

Perhaps my favorite time of day is when I come home. Dali always comes running down the stairs, like a dog. She runs up to me and sits and looks up and says "Hi. Feed me."
Again...it's the thought that counts.
All the dumb dogs do is eat the crotch out of my panties and ingest an entire bottle of my mom's lip stain while I'm sleeping. Or even worse bark at absolutely nothing then do laps through the house knocking over stacks of books in my room.
My favorite of course, is eating an entire roll of toilet paper and then attempting to hide in the bonus room but failing to notice the trail of toilet paper like breadcrumbs follinwbehind them.
Dogs are dumb.
I love my cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment